Anton Breton VP-55 Deluxe Violin Mute
The new Anton Breton VP-55 violin mute takes a popular, century old design and refines it to a new level of sophistication and craftsmanship! Made of finest brass, this mute has just the right weight and heft to mute the violin strings evenly and produce a sweet, muted tone suitable for orchestral playing as well as practicing. It is unbreakable and will last forever under normal use. The brass is finished in a beautiful, dull patina and the VP-55 is certainly the finest most highly perfected version yet of this traditional favorite!
- A must-have for all students – allows for practice at all hours without disturbing the neighbors
- Easily attaches to any violin in seconds
- Heavy brass construction for the perfect balance and a lifetime of use
- Ideal weight (15 grams) produces a soft, muted violin tune
- Can be stored conveniently in the accessory pocket of any violin case
- LENGTH: 11
- WIDTH: 8
- HEIGHT: 2
- WEIGHT: 0.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.