Audio-Technica AT2035 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Studio and Live
Exceptional Detail and Low Noise
The performance of this side-address mic makes it an excellent choice for both studio and live applications.
Perfect Mic for Creators
With its smooth, natural sound, the AT2035 is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
The AT2035 is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, and comes with a custom shock mount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.