Blueridge BR-240 Prewar Series Dreadnought Guitar (S/N 2112002)
SKU: BR-240 (S/N 2112002)
The Blueridge BR-240 offers any guitar player and aficionado authentic style with strict adherence to prewar instrument specifications. Each guitar is crafted with a select solid Adirondack top, handcarved X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure prewar tone. The comfortable mahogany neck has a nut width of 1 3/4″, and when combined with the traditional dreadnought body, makes the BR-240 a truly enjoyable guitar to play and own.
At the top of the Blueridge line, resides instruments of the Prewar
Series and are undoubtedly the best Blueridge has ever created. Each
model is individually handcrafted to prewar specifications,
following the same traditional construction methods used to
create priceless originals that have set the standard for tone
and playability. Blueridge has created a whole new standard for
great tone, reliability...and value.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid premium mahogany back and sides for a warm, rich tone
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Factory Strings: DAddario EJ16
Top: Solid, premium Adirondack spruce
Back & Sides: Solid, premium rosewood
Neck: Solid, select mahogany; one piece
Fingerboard: Ebony with mother-of-pearl markers
Body Shape: Dreadnaught
Scale Length: 25.6" (650mm)
Binding: W/B/W top purfling, tortoise body binding
Neck/Body Joint: 14th fret
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Nut Material: Bone
Inlay: Abalone and mother-of-pearl
Finish: Natural high-gloss
Gig Bag: ProTour Bv-1012 Deluxe gig bag; rustic brown NuHydye exterior with combined 3cm interior padding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.