Everybody has a different idea of what a “clean” boost is supposed to be. At Caroline, they believe there’s a distinction to be made between clean and plain. This motivated them to make ICARUS™.
Sometimes a booster is placed in front of other overdrives or effects to push them into clip or improve their performance. Other times, players use them to raise the overall volume of a clean amp, or push an amplifier on the verge of breaking up into saturation. There are also other situations where a booster is used to distinguish the lead or standout parts with a different tone.
Icarus™ excels at all of these. Its simple layout starts with a “wings” (boost) control that dials up plenty of gain and power. While the low-impedance output instantly eliminates the effect of long cable lengths, the “sun” (treble) control can be dialed down to a natural level of capacitance that is more natural and pleasing sounding to the ear, or dramatically darken and thicken the tone.
• Multi function “clean” boost rises of the distinction between the concept of clean and plain
• Pushes pedals into clip or improves their performance
• Raises the overall volume of a clean amp, or pushes an amplifier on the verge of breaking up
• Distinguishs the lead or standout parts with a different tone
• Low-impedance output instantly eliminates the effect of long cable lengths
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.