Cremona SV-588 Premier Artist Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
Cremona’s premium new line of violins offers unprecedented value for the advancing student. The Premier Artist SV-588 uses the finest, most highly flamed maple and choicest spruce – carved and graduated for tonal perfection – then meticulously hand varnished to accentuate their physical beauty. Experience the quality and value in every instrument exclusively at a music shop near you.
- A brick & mortar retail exclusive
- Flamed solid maple back and sides, and solid spruce top with a rich, hand applied golden red-brown varnish finish
- Set-up to MENC Standards at our Cremona workshop in California with French-made Aubert bridge and US made Prelude strings
- Quality Swiss-style ebony fittings and select ebony fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece and 4 fine tuners for easy tuning
- Includes a well balanced Anton Breton AB-116F fiberglass bow and heavy duty Golden Gate CP-3910 shaped thermoplastic case
- LENGTH: 32
- WIDTH: 14
- HEIGHT: 7
- WEIGHT: 9.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.