w/ Original Hard Shell Case
A good condition all original Gibson RB-250 built in Kalamazoo, MI in 1972. The RB-250 is the most common of the Mastertone banjos Gibson built at the time and is the true work horse banjo.
This is a player’s banjo. Well taken care of with great snap and bright tone. Very little Fretware. There are some wear on the resonator (see pictures) but tone is fantastic. They are not structural and to be expected with this age. A great sounding mid level vintage American Made Kalamazoo Gibson banjo.The Gibson RB-250 Mastertone will serve you well.
- Mahog any Neck and Resonator with Bindings
- Ply Maple Rim with 20 Hole Tone Ring
- All Nickel Hardware- Clamshell Tailpiece
- 2 Piece Flange
- Gibson armrest
- Tension Hoop and 24 hook/ Bracket Assembly
- Ebony fretboard with Pearl birdie fretboard inlays
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.