Kentucky KM-252 Deluxe A-Model Mandolin - Transparent Amber
Every Kentucky Artist mandolin is meticulously handcrafted from the finest materials to produce the finest possible instrument for players of every level. The redesigned KM-250 Artist A-model series of mandolins is no exception. With upgraded woods and specifications throughout, we can offer the serious player some of the finest new instruments whose rich tone and quick response continues to improve as the instrument ages. Once again setting the standard for quality and value. Available in vintage sunburst, transparent amber and transparent brown.
- Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice rosewood, radiused fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Transparent amber lacquer finish imparts enhanced luster and beauty
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.