Peavey Ecoustic® E208 20-Watt 2x8 Acoustic Amp Combo
Ecoustic® E208 20-Watt 2x8 Acoustic Amp Combo
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications. The Ecoustic E208 is rated at 30 watts peak and 20 watts RMS, and has a compact, lightweight design that make it ideal for rehearsals. The Ecoustic 208 features a built-in analog chorus and real spring reverb, and includes a headphone output for quiet practicing.
The Ecoustic E208 and Ecoustic E20 are rated at 30 watts and 20 watts, respectively, and have a compact, lightweight design that make them ideal for rehearsals. The Ecoustic 208 features a built-in analog chorus and reverb, and both models include headphone outputs for quiet practicing.
- Two channels
- 2 x 8" premium full-range loudspeakers
- 1/4" input on channel 1 & combo XLR-¼" input on channel 2
- Headphone output
- Analog chorus, assignable to either channel
- Spring reverb
- Separate level controls for each channel
- Dedicated EQ for each channel
- 20 watts of power (RMS, 30 watts peak)
- Weight Unpacked: 24.25 lb(11 kg)
- Weight Packed: 28.22 lb(12.8 kg)
- Width Packed: 19"(48.26 cm)
- Height Packed: 23.75"(60.325 cm)
- Depth Packed: 13.75"(34.925 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.