Regal RC-43 Metal Body Triolian Resonator Guitar – Antiqued Nickel-Plated Steel
The Regal RC-43 is a unique instrument that blends design characteristics from National style instruments with Dobro-branded instruments popular throughout the 1930’s. The elongated steel body shape is more reminiscent of Tricone style instruments and is the foundation of this Regal. Add to that F-shaped sound holes and a single 9 1/2″ spun aluminum cone with biscuit bridge and this guitars is every bit as good as any prewar original. In every point of tone, finish and style – the RC-43 equals or exceeds their vintage counterparts. These Regals have the authentic tone and tremendous volume that will inspire any player or instrument collector!
- Authentic steel Triolian style body with antiqued nickel-plated finish provides a rich vintage tone and look
- Spun 9.5″ aluminum resonator with biscuit bridge combines a warm pleasing voice with amazing carrying power
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck is ideal for bottleneck and traditional playing styles
- Rock maple saddle and bone nut provide the best in sound transmission and sustain
- Die-cast 15:1 tuners for fast and precise tuning