Revv G2 Overdrive Guitar Pedal
Not your average green pedal.
- Organic & Inspiring – Touch sensitive crunch tones that interact with your guitar & volume knob.
- Create Your Own Overdrive Pedal – Huge range of drive & EQ options let you craft your exact sound with Revv G2 – from clean enhancement to all-out overdrive.
- Be Heard – Careful voicing means you always cut through the mix.
- Integrates Into Any Rig – “Overdrive channel” in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool. Revv Amplification products work great with both analog & digital gear.
- Modern Features – Single-space enclosure, standard 9v power, top-mounted jacks.
The plan from the start with G-Series pedals was to recreate the tone of our amplifiers. The Revv G2 was the final piece of that puzzle… but it turned into so much more! My goal was to make our most realistic & inspiring pedal to date. That actually came pretty quickly – a great representation of our touch-sensitive crunchy green channel! However, I sent it to one of our Nashville artists. He had great feedback totally unrelated to our green channel. Rather, how to simply make the best pedal possible for this application with maximum versatility as an “amp in a box.” Then one of our employees said it would be cool if the G2 could be used as a boost as well… With these new goals in mind, the G2 quickly became an entirely new animal. Very transparent at low settings – capable of livening up your clean tone, tightening a high gain sound, or boosting your tone into a creamy lead. Then, our sweet & dynamic green channel with powerful EQ to pair to your amp. Finally, a full but still very chimey distortion tone. This was our most important design yet. The Revv G2 not only completes our vision for a modular rig solution, but has pushed us into new sonic territory we’re already seeing in new genres of music worldwide.
Revv G2 overdrive pedal with voicing based on Revv Amplification’s “Green Channel” from Generator amplifiers
Clear, dynamic, amp-like tone
Used by premier session guitarists worldwide
Demos from Pete Thorn, Rabea Massaad, and R.J. Ronquillo.
3 band EQ, 3 drive modes, volume, & gain
9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
Blue LED for status confirmation
Reflective green, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
Built to last – 1 year warranty. Durable, tested construction
Contact Us with questions about your Revv G2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.