Strymon Zuma 9-Output Guitar Guitar Pedal Power Supply
Never worry about power again.
Zuma is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its kind. Zuma offers nine high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Designed to meet the needs of today’s players, each output provides a staggering 500mA of current.
Zuma’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Zuma’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
World tour ready.
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Zuma delivers an abundance of clean, rock-steady power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
Never run out of outputs.
Have a growing rig? Zuma is part of an expandable system. Add more outputs by connecting a Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately) with the 24V Out jack.
Our power design team has over 25 years of experience in power system design, from developing mission-critical power systems for the aerospace industry, to developing best-in-class power supplies for top-selling power amplifiers, studio monitors, guitar amplifiers, and more. We’re using this vast experience to provide clean, dependable power to all of your effects pedals.
Strymon has solved the switching power supply problem. With our dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering, we have designed a switching power supply that is actually quieter than linear units.
To make sure your pedalboard delivers the best sound quality possible when powered by Zuma, we did extensive listening tests with every pedal we could get our hands on, and we audio test each and every unit in our lab. In fact, every Zuma power supply unit goes through the same rigorous Audio Precision testing that our pedals go through. With Zuma, your pedals will sound the way they were designed to sound.
Ins & Outs
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- Delivers a maximum of 48W
- 9 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
- Nine individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under most pedalboards
- PedalTrain mounting bracket available soon (sold separately)
- Designed and built in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.